ITIL Training and Certification
What is ITIL?
ITIL is short for IT Infrastructure Library. It is an international, non-prescriptive framework for best practices in IT service management.
About the Course
ITIL 4 Foundation training acquaints learners with the key concepts and common language of ITIL and demonstrates how value is enabled through services. Moving beyond "the tech", ITIL focuses on "the value" that IT brings to its customers and users.
Experimental assignments, games, and course materials are included. Also included are study aids and a glossary of terms.
Plenty of time is provided for question and answer sessions, and at least one test exam with review is included.
ITIL 4 Foundation learning objectives include understanding:
- The ITIL guiding principles that may be applied to everything service management.
- The key concepts of value, service, and service management.
- The four dimensions of service management.
- The service value system and service value chain.
- ITIL practices and how they are used to deliver value.
ITIL 4 Foundation training may be delivered online or in-person over roughly 16 hours. We also include an additional 4 hours of review and exam preparation for those that wish to attend. Additionally, we offer a post-training consulting session to help learners with practical implementation of ITSM.
The audience may be:
- C-Level executives wishing to get started on service management.
- Managers that want to apply best practices to their services.
- Employees or staff that need to be introduced to concepts and a common language for managing services.
Our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, our trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion.
- Category: ITSM/ESM and Process Improvement
- Length: 16 to 20 hours
Ready to Start Learning?
ITIL training includes:
- Instructor-led training.
- Delivered online or on-site. A minimum of 10 learners is required.
- Supporting documentation and learning materials.